Monday, July 04, 2011

This Blog

I started this blog about 17 months ago. In that time the number of visits per day has increased, steadily and has now passed 177,500  or over 10,000 per month, if you average it out.  I have posted over 16500 articles, weather information and loads of stuff, which I thought might be of interest to others, like me.
Personally, I hate sport, so you will rarely get an item on that.! It's my blog, so I choose.  Very democratic, I know. I recently added an e.mail url in order to get some feedback other than via the comments section. However, nobody has used it!!! So if there is any subject that I miss or something that YOU see, which you may think should be on the blog, please forward it. Only takes a view clicks to send an article. I'll give you a name check along the lines of Fred in Denmark sent me this to preserve anonymity.
Some days, it becomes very tedious, searching the Cyber World for articles, Some days are very, very quiet, indeed. Some days I say "sod this, I am giving up." But then a new visitor, from a new place, is registered on Feedjit or the visit counter clicks ever higher and I feel that I must go on with it. It has become a full time job and keeps me occupied for hours per day. The time zones cause havoc with my relationship with real time, so I merely consider dark time and light time, round about me. This stops me annoying neighbours playing Led Zeppelin or Deep Purple at 4.00 am !! I completely understand what Ryan Cleary, the hacker, and his girlfriend, has gone through. I eat whatever I feel like, whenever I am hungry. I have had Steak and Chips at 7.00 am. Nightshift workers fall into this routine. Who invented time, anyway??? It is only a means of recording events, not a rule to live by.
Having breakfast Dinner/Lunch and an Evening Meal at set times only evolved to produce energy to carry out work!  You stock up, work it off and stock up again for the next work period. Anyway I eat as I please.
I can order groceries to be delivered at any time. Pay bills and do other Internet banking tasks at any time too. anything that I want or need, I just order and can track a delivery time. It is only when stuff is being delivered that I inter relate to real time.Humans are the only grouping who use time. Animals eat when they catch their food or store it for lean periods.They don't eat at set times. Ever seen a Lion with a digital watch?
I am disabled and have not been out of the house for two years, now, since my last stay in hospital.I feel that I would only become a target for every panhandling, mooching junkie, trying to sell me shoplifted, stolen goods or worse just begging! I don't walk to well and can't get away from them, quickly.
I spend my time searching for blog items, watching TV and movies, listening to music, doing a little house work and live, totally, in doors. I could go out, painful for me, as it would be. I am considering a car to get me about. But when I had my last ones I just drove and drove. When I arrived anywhere I could do nothing other that fill up the tank and visit the toilet.  Seems rather pointless but the MG6 Turbo looks good!.
So this blog keeps me going and I must thank you all who visit and read the stuff which I post. Send me an e mail, say hello and ask for articles on your favourite subjects. I might post them or I might not. Autocracy is a wonderful thing.Please don't spam me as it is so childish as is a load of  abuse.  Constructive criticism is, certainly allowed.
Regards to you all out there and thank you, once again.!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube