Sunday, July 03, 2011

The secret girlfriend of Hacker Ryan Cleary

The secret girlfriend of Hacker Ryan Cleary | Mail Online

They sat beside each other and talked to each other on line Bizarre.! Think so? I have seen many Facebook posts about "bring us up a cup of tea, luv" and "when is dinner going to be ready, I'm starving, Mum"
I can completely empathise with their life style. I cam out of hospital, two years ago and have not been out of the house since then.!  Both of my knees are pretty much seized up and walking any distance is extremely painful so why bother. I ain't a masochist!!. Because I can get about or stoat about as I term it, I can't move on to the next level of having a wheelchair. Because I can stoat about and look after myself, even in pain, I won't get knee replacements unless I pay for them.I am no longer a productive unit and so I am scrap!!
Having been interested in computing since it started from the Sinclair Spectrum on up and using them in my self employment, everyday, for years I turned to cyberspace just as this pair have done Had it not been for this interest I think that I would have topped my self by now.. I began this blog which has grown and grown. I spend most of my day, online,searching for alternative news, odd stories and conspiracies.
I, to, never go out. There is nothing out there other than becoming a target for junkies, as I am slow moving, of laughter and finger pointing at my odd gait. I did drive prior to going into hospital and tried it upon coming out. The distance to and from the car was  manageable but on arriving, where ever, what could I do, just drive back home!!!! I caught myself on one day. I got up about 4am, got in the car and ended up going up the East Coast of Scotland to Aberdeen. It was a beautiful run. On arrival I found a petrol station, topped up, had a piss and came home!!!! Waste of money.
I use Internet banking. I get groceries delivered No queues, no idiots hunting for pens, payment cards and pin numbers. I buy everything else online and it is delivered. I can track delivery online and can be available to open doors, otherwise I just don't bother. I did struggle to the front door, at one time, but it was normally somebody asking, "does Willie stay here?" or a Watchtower seller or various other beggars asking me to buy flags for this and that. So sod the lot of them!!!Why should i suffer pain and perhaps tip over for them? Friends text me and I unlock the door for them to come in.
Sometimes I lie in bed, sometimes I get up and sit about, rarely I do housework! I cook when I'm hungry, whenever that is and whatever I fancy. I block out time completely. There is dark and light time in my World and I only relate to time, to meet demands of deliveries, payments etc. Time is to stressful.!!
I have webmates as I term them in countries all over the World and communicate by E mail.  Many folk spend so much money on the phone, why don't they use e.mail, instant messaging webcams or Skype which are all free after setting up???
Yes I totally understand this couple's way of living. You can't get mugged sitting at home, normally. My only disagreement is that, perhaps, it could be said that I've had a life, I certainly did have a wild one in parts, doing 120 mph on a bike, regularly, driving cars rather quicker too. But that was then and this is now. Things have changed and I have adapted to the hand that I've been dealt. This couple have not had a life other than in Cyberspace. Nothing to look back on, as I have. Yes you can visit anyway in the World, online and see much more than you would ever see as a tourist. But there is no feeling of adventure.
I actually get paid to be disabled and I am making the very best of it as I can do!!!! Thank you Social Security, I would be dead without you and the Internet!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube