Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Kate Middleton and Prince William enjoy second 'honeymoon'

Kate Middleton and Prince William enjoy second 'honeymoon' | Mail Online

British taxpayers, I think, will have another or other Royals to pay for, next Spring. The kid or kids will have Made in Canada stamped on them !! The Royals are a funny lot. However, starting with Diana and following on with Fergie and Randy Andy. Then came Wills and Harry. They have all been a breath of fresh air, through the Royal corridors.
Now I wonder about them, in general. Can you find me a Royal who died of Cancer??? They don't have twins or triplets either. There have been none whatever. Why, when 1 in four people get Cancer, do they avoid it ???
Please e. mail me naming any Royal, who died of Cancer, as I am putting together some research on it.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube