Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I told you it would come in handy: Junk hoarder set to auction collection for £100,000 after running out of space

I told you it would come in handy: Junk hoarder set to auction collection for £100,000 after running out of space | Mail Online

I must admit that I am a hoarder. I say that if I bought a thing and it ain't broke, then why throw it out? It may come in useful, again, to me, or I can give it away/sell it, to someone who needs one. To throw it out seems a waste to me. I have a Sinclair Spectrum computer, which still works. I have two laptops and two PC Units. I gave a third one to a friend recently when his was ruined by a virus.I have four printers.
I have cupboards full of stuff. I had to but three units to put my books into and have my sound units on top of them with yet another unit stacked with amplifiers and graphic equalisers. Nowadays I use my big PC computer to play music and have my collection of CD;s stored onto external drives. I could throw out all my CD's and all of my sound gear but I have spent thousands on the stuff over the years. It is all silly, but I just refuse to part with anything that I have bought. I earned the money, bought the stuff, it still works and so I keep it all.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube