Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Facebook announces Skype integration - RTÉ News

Facebook announces Skype integration - RTÉ News

Well it has now been announced that Facebroke and Skippy are to marry and bring video chat to the World.
All the bad things which have been possible using webcams will now come to Facebroke. Suicides, Cybersex, Beatings, Sadism/Masochism, Live kids sexual assault, murders and chatting are now all possible.
Mickysoft is buying into Skippy and Google + is also going to have video chatting. So, sitting in your knickers, is now out, unless of course, you are an exhibitionist !!!
Facebroke is very poorly policed and definitely not censored, as it is so big. Indeed, I, myself, have been threatened with acts of violence, abused, had libelous accusations made that I was grooming, that I was a sex offender and on and on. All allegations were/are, as I still get them, complete and utter rubbish!! Why did I receive these? Because I refused to give my name, personal details or publish a picture!!!! How stupid are these people??.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube