Monday, April 11, 2011

France burka ban: Two arrested in Paris protest | Mail Online

France burka ban: Two arrested in Paris protest | Mail Online

I have never been sartorially elegant. Yes, I cut a fine dash in the pure wool suite, silk tie and Italian shoes when I was working. When not working it was sweatshirt and jeans and walking boots. If you wanted to wear a blue sock and a pink sock with a singlet vest and open toed sandals, I would say go ahead.
However this Burqa must be banned in public places everywhere!! Wear it in the mosque, wear it at home or even down on your farm and that's fine by me. The thing is so voluminous that you cannot tell which sex a person actually is who is wearing one or indeed if there are two people under one tent !!
It makes confirming an I.D. impossible and it makes carrying a bomb very easy indeed. So, sorry but I must say ban it.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube