Monday, January 10, 2011

Fury as Channel 4 teaches youngsters Karma Sutra positions in graphic 'Joy of Teen Sex' | Mail Online

Fury as Channel 4 teaches youngsters Karma Sutra positions in graphic 'Joy of Teen Sex' | Mail Online

Of course teenagers no longer have the ability to read and so must be shown, graphically, how to do things. Otherwise the human race will all die out because nobody will know how to procreate any more! Ho ho ho !
If a teenager aged 16 can join the Army and be killed for his country I think he deserves to be treated as a grown up and therefore able to view this type of programme or not as it suits them. I am sure that there is a knob on most TV sets which says off/on. Personally I just wave or throw the remote controll at it !!!!
I read the Kama Sutra at the age of about 14 and again at 15 and again at 16. The Doctors said that I could go blind so I stopped reading and starting carrying out the instructions therein !!!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube