Saturday, January 15, 2011

Asian sex gang: Victim tells her harrowing story

Asian sex gang: Victim tells her harrowing story | Mail Online

Isn't it strange how two diametrically opposite religious systems are so very similar in so many ways. Many Jews, especially the Zionists, and many Muslims treat non believers pretty much in the same way. As Trash!
Non believers are considered to be mere tools, of no consequence and may be used and abused in any way whatsoever toward the greater good. Here is yet another case.
I have no evidence that this 'wonderful' person is a practicing Muslim, but I think that it is a pretty safe bet if he was handing out the holy Koran. Christianity has its users and abusers too. So I am not anti Middle Eastern religions in any way. I personally much prefer the teachings of Buddhism which is a way of living and not a religion. I would ban all religions, as more people have been killed in God's name that for any other reason, ever, in the history of this Planet!! I suppose if I got my way, people would just kill each other for the plethora of other reasons that are given as excuses for their grotesque behaviour. After all we are predatory animals deep down in our jeans oops sorry genes !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube