Thursday, December 16, 2010

File sharers 'parasites' as 1.2bn illegally download music in 2010

BPI boss Geoff Taylor: File sharers 'parasites' as 1.2bn illegally download music in 2010 | Mail Online

I really don't know how they arrive at these figures. I certainly don't know whether any of my neighbours are doing it or not. My wireless modem is secure but if somebody has installed a modem without a password then anyone in a car outside or in a house, near enough to get a signal, can piggy back and download without anyone knowing a thing about it. So how can they possibly justify these figures? £1 billion seems a nice round guess to me.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube