Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Facebook's privacy settings under fire from Friends Reunited chief

Facebook's privacy settings under fire from Friends Reunited chief - Telegraph

When FB fist appeared I had a look at joining up. I soon realised that everything in it and on it are open to public view. If you don't like the club rules then just don't join. Simple.
However later when I started this blog I saw that if you and your close friends used assumed names and filled in a load of rubbish in the profile then nobody else viewing would know a thing about you. While others gave away their :- addresses, phone numbers, e.mail addresses and their work and holiday schedules so that their houses could be emptied while they were out !
The new where R U service is super for housebreakers. You mobile phone flashes to your FB friends (and anyone else) exactly where you are at that moment. If you are 30 miles away from your house then in they go to rob it.!!!
As I got more into the blog I saw that I could advertise it for free on FB so I joined as Paddy Fields putting in that I was over 110 yrs old and continually changing my home addresses and other details to a load of rubbish.
Only one girl questioned my age!!!!

How do I advertise on FB for free? Well you figure it out! Ask Paddy Fields to become your friend on FB and you might just be told.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube